Mayte Aguilera (now Gutierrez)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Pacific Coast Collage
- Occupation: Education Asstn't
- Message: Hi! Trojans, I still live in the Chula Vista area. I currently work at Heritage Elementary in Otay Ranch. I am married and have 4 kids and one soon to be born in May. I would love to hear from my friends and also let me know when our 20yr reunion is taking place.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Southwestern College/ San Diego State
- Occupation: Juvenile Probation Officer
- Message: Hello to all my fellow class mates. I guess I'm like all late on this train. Well who would of thought huh. Any ways........ let me start I have a little boy that is 10 years old. I still live in Chula Vista and I'm single. I became a Juvenile Probation Officer about 8 years ago. I love my job. I hope everyone is happy with the way their life turned out because I love the way my life is turning out. Who would have thought that I would have become a probation officer. I would welcome any e mails from my friends that "were" my friends at the high school. And yes I'm still the class clown but more refined now. Much love to all of you and e mail this P.O. Lorena Amador class of 88
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: www.billyattinger.com
- Occupation: Artist/DAD (and what a job it is)
- Message: Ok, so after much delay I finally found the time to place my name in here. Fellow CP Alumni, please don't send me any of those emails from prison....those are scarey. But everyone else, please feel free to say hi. Let's see, I'm married to Angela (you wouldn't know her) going on 3 years and have a brand new baby boy, Isaac Franklin Attinger (future president) born on October 17, 2001. I must say that becoming a dad is the greatest thing in the world. I'm still living local....but I did move to Michigan for a couple of years.......that was long enough to realize I'm never leaving again. It may be cheaper outside of Cali, but there's a reason!!!! I've kept in touch with a few people from school, however our class of 88 reunion left something to be desired. Where was everyone? Oh well, I guess some things never change. Whatever the case...it was great seeing everyone. If you didn't make it, you really missed out on a unique experience. I still run into people from school on a regular basis....its just so scarey to think that we are actually functioning in society. Speaking of which, I am still an artist just like in high school....except that now I get paid to do it. I have a company that basically creates cartoons that end up on products for babies, kids and teens. Stuff like, clothing, greeting cards, plush toys, etc. It is a huge blessing to be able to do what I love for a living. If any other art people from school are still doing art, send me an email, it would be cool to see your stuff. Well, that's enough junk for a lifetime, I look forward to hearing from you. Matthew 6:33.
Therese "Tessie" Balagtas
- E-Mail: Balagtas@inetworld.net
- College: University of Wyoming, BSN
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Message: Hi, everybody!! I've been back in Chula Vista a little over a year now. It's been great running into old friends. I'm looking forward to our reunion. Currently, I work for Sharp Hospital. I'm HAPPILY divorced from Juan. It's going on 4 years and it has been the happiest I have ever been!! We have a beautiful 8-year-old daughter, Ashley. She keeps me busy! I still keep in touch with a few Trojans but my closests Trojan friends are Aileen Farrales ('87), Rachel Resolme ('88) and Melinda Betancourt ('91). I hope to hear from you!!
Marozana Banaga (now Atwater)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Teacher
- Message: Live in Italy work for the DOD teaching. Married, no kids.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: California School of Culinary Arts
- Occupation: Executive Chef
- Message: well nice to see that everybody is living a good life. As for myself i am married to a good woman for the past 7 years no children and one dog. for the past 8 years i been working on restaurants and hotels in the san diego area and live a fun life in the kitchens. no it is not a glamorous life like they make it look on tv but it is fun exciting and i enjoy make great food and making wonderful memories for a retirement party, weddings or a social function. take care and hope to see you all or feed you someday
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Lewis Clark State College
- Occupation: RN - Director of Cardiology
- Message: Hope everyone is doing well. I currently reside in Spokane, Washington. I am married and have two daughters. Life is good.
Patricia Carr (now Smith)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: National University
- Occupation: State Pre-School Director
- Message: Hello everybody! It is so exciting to see that all of you are doing well. I have been married to my wonderful husband Von for 13 years now, we have two handsome boys Omar 9 and Malik 7, I am a Director of a large State Funded Pre-School program in Linda Vista, Ca. I have a Bachelors Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from National University. We currently reside in Lemon Grove, Ca. We have two wonderful dogs Nala and Ariel. I have ran into a few people from CP over the years. I missed the 10 year reunion that was the year my first was born. Let's all make a pact to make it the 20 year. I can't wait to see everyone again. Until then be Blessed. Patty
Rachel Cerretani (now Kier)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Sales Manager
- Message: JUST SAYING HELLO TO ALL YOU GUYS! IT SURE HAS BEEN A LONG TIME. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH LIFE CHANGES ! IT WOULD BE FUN TO HEAR FROM ANY OF YOU FROM THE CLASS OF "88". TAKE CARE.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: http://www.myspace.com/456235535
- Occupation: Sales
- Message: After high school, I worked in the beer business for about 6 years. Decided to get into the insurance biz shortly after that where the money has been good. Took a break for a few years, got into snowboarding and moved to Tahoe where I worked at Kirkwood Mountain Resort in the Marketing and Promotions dept. That was a blast! Met some really cool people, partied and snowboarded my ass off. Came back to S.D. Got married to my beautiful wife Terri in Oct. 06 and have a 1 year old named Devin. Bought a house in La Mesa and back in the insurance biz doing commercial lines. And life is good. A complete 180 from my past years. Hit me up at email@example.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Hey everyone whats up , does anyone remember me? well i remember alot of you , if you want to get in touch with me email me i would love to hear from you all. still in chula vista.
Diana Dailey (now Stock)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Elementary School Teacher
- Message: Just thought I'd get on here and update since it's been several years. Still living in Texas, but have moved to Central Texas- Killeen area near Fort Hood. I am an elementary school teacher and love working with the kids. My daughter, Hannah is 7 and my son, Logan is 5. Amazing how time flies . . . it's been great reading everyone's info, kind of like catching up. Take care!!
Diane Deddeh (now Edwards)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: teacher/homemaker
- Message: Hi to all! I've been married to the greatest guy on earth, Mike, for 18 years. We have 3 kids- Joshua 17, Amanda 14, and Bethany 12. God has blessed me beyond measure. We still live in San Diego, the east county area. It was fun reading about you all, especially the ones I remember.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: PARAMEDIC
- Message: I AM MARRIED WITH TWO WONDERFUL GIRLS, EMILY JUST TURNED 17 AND KATIE 9.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: Music Programmer
- Message: Hey gang - it's been a long time. I am looking forward to attending the 20th reunion to see some familiar faces. I have been happily married now for the past 11 years and have a son who is 5. We traveled a lot before starting a family. Anyway, I have been in the music business now for the past 17 years and have been a music programmer for Muzak LLC for the last 9. My wife and I moved to Seattle, WA and lived there for 8 years after getting married. Once we decided that we missed San Diego too much; we came back and bought a home in Eastlake. In my free time when I'm not chasing my son around the house, I try to see as much live bands that I can and play golf with my buddies. My favorite past time though is just hanging with the family and watching either Curious George or Cars, which are my son's favorite movies. Take care everyone and hope to see you on our 20th. If you'd like to catch up email@example.com.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: National University - USD
- Occupation: Associate Director of Financial Aid- Mesa Community College
- Message: Drop me a line
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: Don't bother looking me up in the year book. They didn't think it was funny when I used a false name. Ronald Reagan was just to obvious.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Accounting & Taxes
- Message: I am married and have four children, a daughter who is 17, a son who is 13, a stepson who is 10 and a beautiful baby boy who is 8 months old. I still live in San Diego. I left for a short while but came back home. There's no place like San Diego!! I stopped doing taxes a couple of years ago and now I work as an Accounting Manager for a local retail store on the beach. Life is full of blessings!!!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: UCSD
- Occupation: physician
- Message: Married a beautiful, wonderful angel of God in 2001. Catherine is truly the love of my life, and I see the love of Christ in her heart. My handsome, happy son Noah was born in Feb. 2003, and my beautiful princess Nalani was born in Oct. 2004. We also have a gay merry golden retriever, Duke, and a gorgeous Russian blue cat named Fisto. My entire family is fortunate to have been blessed and filled with the Holy Spirit this year.
Gina Garcia (now Vera)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: southwest
- Occupation: Property Manager/ Homemaker
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Southwestern College
- Occupation: Customer Service Manager of a Web based operation
- Message: I have been married for a little over a year now, and we do not have kids at this point.
Alicia Hafen (now Brown)
- E-Mail: Ca7493@aol.com
- Message: It is nice to hear what's been going on in your lives and that all is well. Time goes by so fast. I married Chuck Brown (class of 1989) in 1993 and we moved to Ohio the same year. We have two beautiful girls, Pyper (8) and Willow (4). California is always on my mind, so take a dip in the ocean for me. Take care.
- E-Mail: Silverbolt_1@yahoo.com
- College: Southwestern College
- Occupation: Actor/Full Time Assistant Manager for Amazing Collectibles
- Message: Well how about this my fellow CPH Trojans, I've been doing theatre with Eloisa Duenas' little brother Ramon. I'm still acting and still kicking! If anyone from my graduating class sees this then send me an email and don't don't be a stranger. I'm living in National City but if I play my cards right, then I should be in Hollywood working on my first movie by next autumn. Much Love, Tony Hamm of CPH Drama.
Rachel Hedrick (now Anderson)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Grocery Worker
- Message: Hey everyone, gosh it has been such a long time... 20 years this year. Where does the time go? Well I am single and the mother of two beautiful girls Taesha 19 and Ashley 17. We live in I.B. and my youngest is a senior at Mar Vista, she is running for Homecoming Queen... Thank goodness my kids interests and hobbies are way different than mine were at their age. LOL Hope everyone is well...email me.
Cinny Henderson (now Mrosko)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Stephen F. Austin
- Occupation: Special Education Teacher
- Message: Hi Everybody! So much has happened in my life since we graduated! I graduated from college and became a Special Education Teacher in Texas. I married a good ole country boy named Craig Mrosko in 1997 and we have two beautiful boys, Dustyn age 3 and Caleb age 1. We live in Henderson, Texas and my husband is a Police Officer in town. Everything I dreamed of in High School I have gotten and now I look forward to the wonderful future I have with Craig and the boys.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: BA-UCLA '92 & MA CSULA '99
- Occupation: Categorical Advisor
- Message: Hello to everyone...feel out of the loop since I've been in LA for the past 12 years. In any case, currently working with LAUSD as a categorical programs advisor. Graduated from UCLA in '92 and recently got my M.A. in Educational Administration. Still single (but seriously involved with an LA City firefighter) and no kids--thank goodness, just joking. My job keeps me very busy, but when I can, I rollerblade, hike, go clubbing, and travel. I was lucky to do a European tour a couple of years ago (visited 10 countries). I came back from Acapulco about 3 months ago where I got to bungee for the first time. Since then, I've jumped one more time. Currently working on an internet business venture, but that project is still in the developing phases. Best of luck to all of you in all you do.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: southwestern/sierra/yakima c.c.
- Occupation: operations manager/USF Reddaway
- Message: hey there everyone...to all those who remember me and my twin brother david..well, its been a long time, and ive been out of san diego for quite a while..i now live in medford, or..where the weather is good, the trees are big, and the fishin on the rivers is awesome...my wife and i (beth) have a beautiful new baby daughter, jaycie, whos 19 months old as of 4/15/02...and we just got our new house approved and everything today..whohoo...i also have another daughter brittney, from my high-school squeeze, lucy, whos 12 now going on 13 (brittney that is)..i miss her very much and i love her lots and lots..nothing better than kids dont ya think?..well, i finally found a job that pays really good after about 9 years of being a dork off, but now life is good and i hope all of urs is really good too...i got to see ali cortez on my last trip down, oct. 2001, and it was great..i wish i could see the rest of u, now that im all grown up..hope someone lets me know about the next reunion...anyone out there want to drop an email id love to hear from u...see you.....take care.....darin husted.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: After school moved back to Guam, married now with 2 kids.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Hey class, been very busy since i left chula vista to go to National City. I went to university in a few countries and decided that i was going to dedicate myself to human rights. I ended up becoming Mayor of National city, did that for 6 years, worked in Washington D.C., Sacramento, worked for labor unions getting arrested, the usual. Then the best thing in my life happened, 3 kids, close in age, happy and healthy. soooo im takin a break from politics and i am now a daddy, soccor coach, pilow wrestler, mac n cheese cook, storytime teller, you got it...i was lucky enough to have made investments early in life to semi-retire. stay in touch
- E-Mail: AANNNNTTTT@aol.com
- College: Not yet graduated from UNLV
- Occupation: Correctional Officer
- Message: I'm living in Vegas. Moved out here about 5 yrs. ago. I'm currently a correctional Officer in Las Vegas. I'm part of the K-9 unit, and I instruct some courses at the academy.I am about to take my EMT courses and work at becoming a paramedic. Anybody knowing where Victor Wehanowicz, Lana Iuli, or Tina or Cheana Mitchell, or Heather Preston I would love to hear from them
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: BA, UC Berkeley; MFA, California College of the Arts
- Occupation: Creative Director
- Message: Hi everyone. I left Chula Vista for Northern Cali after our sophomore year and lost track of most of you then... its been great to read this roster and catch up with some of you. In case you don't remember me, I was the skinny Chilean kid who was always drawing during class. I used to bleach my bangs with hydrogen peroxide, stick pennies in my penny loafers and had a ton of zits. In junior high, I got in trouble for drawing Mr. Eagleton with his hand down his pants. My main unfulfilled high school fixation was to graduate from Castle Park so I could pull up to to the gas station were Mr. Muller worked and ask Ernie to fill 'er up! with absolute impunity. Anyway, after high school I moved to Berkeley to attend college and have lived here for something like 14 years now. I went back to school a couple of years ago to pursue a Master of Fine Arts degree and I'm currently partner in a start-up design agency that works on public interest issues; my clients are mostly non-profit agencies, universities, and activist groups. I also design publications. Worth mentioning is 'Greater Good', nominated for Best New Title by UTNE Reader last year (2004). check it out: http://peacecenter.berkeley.edu/greatergood.html. When I'm not working I keep busy chasing my four-year-old son, Sebastian, around the house or hanging out a few hundred feet off the deck on some beautifully scarry rock climb. Best wishes to everyone.
Laura Juarez (now Sanroman)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Kalhous (now Olvera)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: UCSD
- Occupation: Commodities Administrator - Military Programs
- Message: I am happily married to the love of my life. I have a great son who is excelling in school. I have been truely blessed!!!!
Kathleen 'Kathy' Kane (now Armstrong)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: University of Arkansas
- Occupation: RN
- Message: Hello to all. I was so happy to read that so many of my friends are doing well in life. I am happily married and have 3 wonderful kids. Kyle is 16, Daniel is 12, and Casey is 11. They keep me happy and very busy. I am a registered nurse and work in the ER (not near as much fun as seen on the T.V. show). If anyone would like to drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you. Take care, Kathy Kane
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Company Home Page: http://www.grindersfootwear.com
- Occupation: Berlin Wall Wholesale
- Message: After being together with my wife for 15 years we have finally figured out the whole baby making thing. Earlier in 2006 my wife Trang (was “Ngo” class of ’90) gave birth to our lovely daughter Milla. We moved to Bonita and will probably live here the rest of our lives…we simply love the Chula Vista area. Class of ’88 people that I still talk with at least a few times a year are Angela Day, Tony Harper, Liz Lee and Brenda Wong. It makes me very happy to read the familiar names here and getting a little insight into the interesting lives the people in our class seem to be having. If you are from the class of ’88 and are reading this without having your name posted…by all means send in your info in, I know myself and others would love to know how your doing. So please drop me an email and say hi when you get a chance.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Directory of Language Development, Inconceivable Media, San Diego, CA
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Ohio U. '95/ Indiana State '98
- Occupation: Teacher
- Message: I taught at Eagle Valley High School in Eagle, Colorado for two years. I am currently teaching and coaching at Azusa High School in L.A.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Hawaii Pacific University
- Occupation: Financial Analyst
- Message: Hey Kids-16 YEARS AGO WE GRADUATED .... ISN'T TIME FOR ANOTHER REUNION?? Anyone up for DAT?? AND BTW...UPDATE YOUR PROFILES!! Okay, I'm guilty too... let's see divorced from long time x-sig. other... now engaged, getting married June 2004. Have a Baby Boy, Roman, 4 years old. KIDS ARE GREAT!!! Still working at Sempra. Let's hear from you...
Josie Lopez (now Prieto)
- E-Mail: Jaylow7072@gmail.com
- Occupation: Operation Specialist Sempra Utilities
- Message: Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing great!!!I still live in Chula Vista w/my husband Jason, our son Michael Andrew 4 yrs old and my 2 step daughters Emily 13 and Jessica 17. Jason and I have been married for 7 months but together for 7 years. I haven't seen to many people from our class so I hope to make it to our 20th year reunion.
Melanie Lozano (now Stephens)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Accounting Clerk
- Message: Hello everyone.....I'm currently working in Miramar as an accounting clerk. I've been there for 3 years. Antonio and i got married last year and we have a beautiful daughter together and a son on the way. Still living in Chula Vista. Antonio might get stationed in Florida, so until then we will stay here. Glad to hear everyone is doing good.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: still a computer doodling nerd
- Message: hey all! long time no chat. let's see, "my life" by art mata. ahem. i recently got divorced a year ago. i have a 7-year old boy who is already on the dating scene in arizona, so be careful ladies and dont let your daughters out when he's here. i have been working for the same kickass engineering company for 6 years now. i finally convinced them to let me take a hack at designing now instead of drawing other peoples work. so if you live in a recently build hirise condo, and the plumbing is working backwards...its not me...hahah!! on my times off from work and being a computer nerd at home, u can find me lurking the deep waters off of lajolla on my little kayak trying to fish, or hanging out with either my girlfriend or buds. im trying to get back into the reggae scene again after a two year hiatus. so if anyone is interested in taking up a show, drop me a line. i gotta scram...take care all!!!
Susan McHale (now Yoder)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: admin asst
- Message: Hi to the Class of 1988. Just a brief bio of what's going on. I'm living in Virginia Beach, Va. and I'm married with two kids. I've been married for 10 years to a wonderful man and the love of my life. We both work in the Cemetery business. He works for the same company I do but we work for two different Cemeteries. We love our jobs. My kids are 9 and 7. Our daughter is the oldest and our son is the youngest. I welcome e-mail from old friends and no one else. I don't like people who play games. Hope to hear from you real soon. E-mail if you remember me. Later!
Denise McKeown (now Aguilera)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Southwestern College
- Occupation: Merchandiser
- Message: Hi Everyone. I have been happily married since 1999 to Paul Aguilera the love of my life! We were together for 8 1/2 years prior to getting married. I just had a baby, Alyssa Marie on March 21, 2000 and am expecting my second child in November 2001. Doctor says it is a girl! We are very excited. I also have two step daughters by marriage, Natasha (age 20) and Nicole (age 18). Natasha recently has made me a (step) grandmother....go figure. Grandma at 30...sheesh! I work as a merchandiser for Senor Felix/Costco. With this job I am able to set my own hours so I get a lot of time to be mommy as well. My husband works as a pipe fitter for Helm Corp./Comfort Systems. We currently live in El Cajon. Hope to hear from some of you!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: San Diego State University
- Occupation: Deputy Public Defender
- Message: Howdy all! I am currently a Deputy Public Defender in San Bernardino and just bought a house in Riverside with my fiancee. I worked for the District Attorney's office in San Diego for awhile, but I soon realized that I really wasn't prosecutorial in nature. Besides, I always rooted for the underdog. I still talk to fellow attorney Frank Partida and his wife, Alia Partida (Welch). I hope all is well with you guys and feel free to drop me a line.
Ann Medina (now Cortes)
- E-Mail: Queenann@cox.net
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: Development Director
- Message: 88 was great! And I still have TROJAN Pride! Even though I left to CVH It was my destiny
2 of my Childern graduated from CPH Karla 2008 was an AP student/ cheerleader for 4 years and Cesar 2010 He was the ASB President and I am so very proud of them both They are both attending college now I was on the school site council for about 5 years. Castle Park was and is a great school
Thanks for everything.
Anita Meneses (now Lozano)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: CNA
- Message: Recently married- for the first time! No children yet. Living in Los Coches. Work with the elderly and also help out with the family business- Millennium Limousine, check us out on the web Millenniumlimo.cc Would like to hear from you- email me!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: www.mem.com
- College: San Diego State University
- Message: Edgar Flores Miana was born on March 26, 1970 to Edwin Miana and Azucena Flores in Evanston, Illinois. Edgar passed away on June 06, 2003 after a long bout with cancer. Family and friends will remember him as a warm, loving, passionate, and courageous individual who enjoyed photography and loved to interact with children. He was a hometown fan for both The Padres and The Chargers. Edgar graduated in 1988 from Castle Park High School. He was active in sports and participated in wrestling and football. He attended Southwestern College and received his Sociology Degree at San Diego State University in 1998. He worked at St. Vincent de Paul Village and the YMCA. His most recent job was that of a substitute teacher in the South Bay area. Many students knew him as "Mr. Ed". Edgar is survived by loving family members who cherish the warm memories of good times shared together: parents Edwin and Azucena, brother Edward Miana, sisters Sheila Von Ewegen and Alina Miana; Grandmothers Trinidad Miana and Monserrat Flores; Several aunts, uncles, numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and dear friends. If you'd like to send a tribute or view photos of Edgar, please go to www.mem.com and search under "Miana".
Alma Miranda (now Creel)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: 911 Dispatcher
- Message: Hello to everyone. Wow, I can't believe it has been close to 14 years since we graduated.... Long time... I am living in Texas with my Husband and our two daughters. Have been in Texas for 12 years. I recently went back to work. I was staying at home with our daughters. I miss California. So Homesick. I hope that some of you might remember me and drop a note just to say hello. Hope all is good with everyone. God Bless all of us.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Lindenwood U.
- Married Name: my mother prays daily
- Occupation: Exec. Sec
- Message: Hi all. I am living in the wonderful state of Missouri and have done so for the last 6 years. I am still single (a long term relationship did not work out the way my mother wanted, mother of the bride blues and all) I do not have any children and I get home 2 to 3 times a year. The last person I was in contact with was Susie Kalhous and that was about 3 years ago. I welcome any info re: get-togethers and reunions. You may e-mail me @ either Kammiemart@yahoo.com or Malvo11@aol.com. I hope to hear from you.
Kristiania Mitchell (now Smith)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: LAPD
- Message: I have been with LAPD for 11 years now. Prior to that I worked for Lynwood Unified School District. I am assigned to Hollywood Division and I love it. I have a 15 year-old daughter (Amaari) and a 9 year-old son (Quincy). I've been married to an Electrician(Tim)for 10 years now. I moved to LA 20 years ago so I actually have run in to only 2 people (Troy Prewett and Mireya Vasquez). I keep in touch with Anthony Larsen from time to time as well as Donna Miner and Angie Lynch. I've spoken with Danielle Lajambe in the last year as well. Peace and blessing to all, may you continue to do well.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: None
- Occupation: Customer Support Rep (Avaya Inc)
- Message: Hello Trojans Or anyone who remembers me. So Married to my Lovely wife Tally. Just had a baby boy Logan who is 3 months old today. Not much going on in my world Work for Avaya Inc. and Playing V-Ball and Hockey. Well Anyways Drop me an Email if you remember me. Later.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Missouri State Univ.
- Occupation: Dental Hygienist
- Message: updated 3/06 Hello! Still living in the bible belt of Springfield, Missouri. Still single, have 3 dogs, no kids allowed! Working as a hygienist 3-4 days a week, love it! I work a little and travel all over. Playing soccer, adventure racing, and bicycling across the nation. Looking forward to the 20th reunion. C-ya! Mary
Aurora Murillo (now Clark)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: Hola, still in Chula Vista muy involucrada en los distritos. Necesitamos unir fuerzas por una mejor educacion para nuestros hijos.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Hey Everyone, Back in San Diego... Thank God!!!! Looking forward to the 20 year reunion. Married 13+ years with two beautiful girls. See ya all soon!
Jesus "Frank" Padilla
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: UCSD
- Occupation: Attorney
- Message: Married to a wonderful woman, two great kids Noah (5) and Jonah (3).
Have had my own law practice here in SD for 10 years now.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: http://home.comcast.net/~wpincek/
- College: SDSU - BS EE/CE
- Occupation: Network Engineer
- Message: Hey All! I'm living up here in the Bay Area enjoying life with my wife Lynne and my two boys, Mattox (3.5 years) and Hunter (2 years). I'm a lucky husband and a proud father. (posted 6/13/08).
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: I currently work for the Region in Downtown, San Diego. Also, live in downtown as well. I have 4 gorgeous kids. 3 of them at home - my does time pass by fast! My life has been wonderful and blessed. Still best friends with Kelli Olson.... :)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: southwestern college
- Occupation: title clerk
- Message: Hey everyone...Just a note to say hey...I was married for 11 years, but I am now divorced. I have 3 great kids...Lisa 16 yrs old, Kimberly, 14 years old and Byron, 9 years old. There dad and I were together for 16 years, only married 11. I live in Georgia now where all of my family resides. If anyone out there wants top chat or whatever, email me....take care.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: IT Director
- Message: Well, after 12 years of dating, I finally married Michelle Palumbo, class of '94. I work as the Director if IT for Fox 6 in San Diego. Michelle and I live happily with our two cats in Normal Heights, San Diego.
Rachel Resolme (now Puepke)
- E-Mail: Rachel.Puepke@pepsi.com
- College: UC Irvine
- Occupation: Strategic Marketing - PepsiCo
- Message: Hey all! We finally hit the 20 year mark..how cool is that! It's so nice to see that everyone is doing well. It's been 7 years since I updated my profile and a few things have changed. I have 3 very cute and awesome kids! Dylan (7) is the smart one, Ava (5) is carefree and baby Danica (10 months) is feisty! I've been married for 10 years to Scott who I met after college in '93 and we live in Ladera Ranch, CA which is in South Orange County. I've been working for PepsiCo for 8 years and my job requires me to travel a lot to NYC where they are based (gotta love those frequent flier miles!). I'm still playing volleyball (for those of you who didn't know, I played all 4 years at CPHS). My husband and I play together. We're training our kids for the Olympics:) I'd love to hear from any of you. If you need any drinks...let me know!
Melissa Reynolds (now Gaulin)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: advocate
Lourdes "Lucy" Rubio (now Miller)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Medical Asst.
- Message: Hi everyone, wow cant believe we are over 30, glad to hear everyone is doing good. Im still hear in Pittsburgh, PA. We had another addition to our family, another baby girl. Carly, yes this makes number 4. We are done, no more. Brittney is now 12, Taylor is 5 and Dillon is 3. Still haven't made back home yet, but will going there soon. Hopefully my the end of this year. Would love to hear from you, if you are ever in my neck of woods or would love to chat just give a ring. I would love to see everyone at our next reunion. Everyone stay safe and well, hugs and kisses to all until we meet again.
Cynthia Senior (now Blanchard)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: security guard
- Message: Was up? and I know I didn't graduate with you, but I did get my high school diploma, I am divorced now with 4 girl's yeah you all heard me 4 wonderful girl's. Oldest is 21 will be 22 in June/the next is 20/ 18 wow what an age/ then the youngest who know it all 15 noticing boys there. So far my life has been about them, my 18 was diagnose with asperger's (autism) so has my 20 year old. But I cherish them all everyday, my youngest is going to a prom first one remember the days. I'm doing good my family is always there for me can't beat that, I live in sunny Florida 1hr away from disney and 20 minutes from the beach talk to me or write/e-mail just to say hi. bye for now. take care.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Yeah Right, You All Know This Didn't Happen
- Occupation: IT Director/Technical/Product Support
- Message: What's Up Class of 88. Now, I know I didn't graduate with you all but this is still my class. I did end up graduating from high school, just on my own terms. As some of you may know I became very ill in 1989 with Valley Fever/Cocci Meningitis and almost passed away. Luckily I got sick at the time a cure was being produced. Anyway, long story short, in 1988 I was finally able to start my life again. I received some certifications and had a career shortly there after in Computer software and hardware. I now work for a great software company called Compass Learning and am getting married to my beautiful fiancée Allison on July 30th 2005. I know there are some old friends still out there, what ya'll up to. Peace, Tom.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: southwestern/ NYU
- Occupation: Finance/ Sales
- Message: Working here in Mission Valley, thoroughly enjoying my self, no kids! a small dog, lots of stories! Travel and good food, are on my agenda... I missed the 2008 reunion, dam! We are middle aged! Ok, maybe now I will look for a wife... hahaha Kids.... well that I may want! Been to many places but San Diego still is home!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: I live in Phx AZ now w/ wife Erika Evans Storms and 2 kids Amber 8 and Santana 4.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Southwestern
- Occupation: Electrician
- Message: Hello fellow Trojans. I have been up to a lot since high school ended but I won't go into it. I moved to Florida and lived in Orlando for several years. I have a beautiful Daughter Courtney who is now 5 years old. I moved back to San Diego in 98 and am working as an electrician. I have plenty of work with all these new homes being built in San Diego. I do get down to Chula Vista quite often due to many of my friends still live there. If anyone would like to get a hold of me write to my sister's e-mail address.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: san diego state university
- Occupation: math teacher
- Message: Hello, i hope all is well and that you are doing what your heart desires. i was incredibly shy, but came to castle park to play basketball. i have 2 terrific young boys that're excelling academically (unlike me), and i couldn't be more proud!!! i would go on about them, but i know i'd sound like a braggart. take care.
- E-Mail: CWAITE@TERMINIX.COM
- College: CHICO STATE
- Occupation: Regional Sales Manager
- Message: It's only been a year in Moreno Valley and we are on the move again. Update 2-24-02: Someone thought it would be a good idea to send me to Hawaii. It took about 2 seconds to accept and schedule a Bikini wax. The family and I will be on Oahu together soon I have to start 3-4-02. As of today it looks like will be living in Mililani a nice city north of Pearl Harbor up the H2. Conchita has the fun of selling the house we bought just 8 months ago on Moreno Valley Ranch. If your in the area please drop a line, I'll be traveling from isle to isle every month so don't hesitate to call even if your not on Oahu. It feels like the military, always on the move but it's awesome traveling and meeting all sorts of crazy new people. It was great reading some of the entries and I hope to see updates soon. Take care, ALOHA! cw99.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: San Diego State University
- Occupation: Mission Support Specialist, Customs & Border Protection
- Message: I graduated from SDSU in 1994 with a BS in Marketing. In 1995 I began working for the U.S. Customs Service, which is now Customs & Border Protection under the Dept. of Homeland Security. I work with budget/procurement issues in the downtown San Diego Field Office. My daughter, Ashley, is now 16 and a junior at Hilltop High School. She is very busy with basketball, softball, & ASB. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Let's keep in touch!
- E-Mail: MSSEXE@AOL.COM
- College: COLUMBIA COLLEGE '98
- Occupation: U.S. Navy
- Message: Hi everyone! I can't believe its been this long since we graduated. I was unable to make the 10 year reunion because I never received any information. It would have been nice to see some of you again. Anyway, I graduated from Columbia College in '98 with a BA in Psychology and I'm currently working on a second Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I've been in the United States Navy for 11 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been able to see some beauty places, throughout my time enlisted and plan on retiring in 9 years (I only have to do 20 yrs, what a deal). My job, in the Navy, is in the legal arena and I enjoy it tremendously. I have the opportunity to work with JAGs (the tv show is just entertainment) and sometimes represent the government in some cases. Eventually, I hope to attend law school. I'm still single, but expecting a baby girl in July. Well, you all take care and hope to hear from you.
Vickey Winters (now Montez)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: UCLA
- Occupation: Administrator- Real Estate Investments
- Message: Live in Temecula, work in San Diego. Married to Scott Montez (Class of '91). We have three sons, Wyatt (4), Declan (2) and Jacob (4 months). I am still very close to Stephanie Jones.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Environmental Health and Safety
- Message: Working for a worldwide aerospace company as the Environmental and Safety Coordinator since Jan 06. Love it. Isn't life good!!!
- E-Mail: WICKEDALECAT@YAHOO.COM
- Occupation: ADMINISTRATIVE NEW/USED CONTRACTS AND NEW DMV PROCESSOR
- Message: Hello Everyone, Hope all is well, I'm great living in L.A. (Long Beach Area) have been since 1989. Was married now divorced no children my family still lives in S.D. so I'm there often. I'm working for Toyota in the South Bay area. I would love to hear from some of you Trojans. Take care all and God bless
Back to Alumni Directory
Back Home to CPHS Alumni Home Page
Castle Park High School Alumni Home Page.
Last revised: January 16, 2011 12:53