20th Class Reunion Photos!!!
30th Class Reunion Photos!!!
Cecilia Acosta-Meza (now Moe)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: retail clerk/nightcrew
- Message: wow theres so many things that have happened in the last 30 years.. where do i begin. .here's the basic info on whats going on with me.. well i have 3 wonderful kids. one adult which is my 23yr old son and two teens 15&16yr old.. was married.. im single now.. im pretty much doin the parent thing and keeping busy@work.. i've been in the grocery business for the last28yrs..i really haven't change as far as whom i was in jr.&high school..i still enjoy a good laugh..ha!!!jst pretty much enjoying the ride of adulthood with the inner kid in me..peace !
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Buyer - Beer, Wine, & Spirits
- Message: Hello everyone!! Wow - 20 years already! Since our 10 year reunion, I got divorced back in 1993. Moved from San Diego to Washington State for a year and a half. I am now living with my boyfriend, Willie Peters of 6 years in Huntington Beach, CA. I've been with Costco Wholesale (Price Club) for 17 years. I am the buyer for the Beer, Wine & Spirits department for LA, Orange County and Hawaii Costcos. (How did they ever know I would be good at that job???). I was the Audio and Telephone Buyer prior to my current position. My sister Monica, also moved to Washington for awhile with Costco, she has since quit, moved to Chula Vista & has her own business as an artist. No grandkids for my mom - she's not very happy with us! Looking forward to seeing everyone next year! CHEERS!
Terry Andaya (now Malavenda)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casey Bayless (now Westcott)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: National University
- Occupation: Teacher
- Message: Hello everyone,
I came across the web site and had a few minutes so I thought I would update my info. I am recently divorced and have just bought a home in Ramona. I absolutely love it, the trails are perfect for riding my mountain bike or running. My older boys (25 and 21) are out of the house and doing great, Matt is 17 and lives with his dad in Eastlake and Amanda is 14 and lives with me. I teach at a middle school in Chula Vista - 7th grade math to be exact. It's a fun age and the students pretty much keep me on my toes. It's nice to read up on what everyone is doing - feel free to drop me a line. Take care.....
Diana Bozlee (now Tuttle)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Southwestern, Chula Vista
- Occupation: Mortgage Loan Officer
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Systems Services Rep.
- Message: Its good to see that more people have signed in since the last time I visited this site. My info was outdated like most were so I thought I'd sign in and do an update. I'm still on Guam and still working for IBM. I'm still married to the same wonderful woman for 22 years. Our sons, Jarryd 21 and Jeremy 20, are in San Diego attending college. Jarryd is at The Art Institute and Jeremy is just finishing up at Grossmont. We'll move them both to Phoenix this fall to finish up their degrees. At least thats our plan...not quite sure what theirs are. My wife, Cleo, and I plan on moving back stateside once the boys graduate from college. Not sure where but if not San Diego it will be somewhere close by. Take care everyone!!!
- E-Mail: kalisaEl39@aol.com
- Occupation: Restaurant Employee
- Message: My name is Paul Brux, HI TROY HOW ARE YOU!!!!!! I was only there for a short time but it was Memorable I transferred from Mar Vista to a School that I was told was Hostile toward ex Sweetwater Students (I attended there too) but I was welcomed with open arms. I am currently corresponding with a Lady from Russia Yuliya and I am employed in a new Resteraunt around my Area, I am planning to go back to College in Culinary Arts sometime in the immediate future Bye and God Bless Troy
Lucerna Cacayan (now Laliberte)
- E-Mail: lucernaL@hotmail.com Lucerna2@home.com
- Occupation: Research Analyst
- Message: I am currently working fulltime at a Healthcare Insurance Company. I have two teenage daughter's Monica (16) and Melissa (15). Believe or not, both are cheerleaders at their current high school and one is involved in sports. Been living in Imperial Beach for about 13 years. I hope to see most of you at the 20th reunion.
Maritza Castellanos (now Rodriguez)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: SDPD
- Message: Well, it's 2008 and things couldn't be different. I, along with Tom and Richard am a new parent! Each of us have kids under 3 years of age. Hell, we're 46!!! I think I can speak for all of us and say that's it's been the best experience in the world. I see a lot of Trojans all over the city at different events and it's always a pleasure. I'm really bad at names but I never forget a face and I always try and say hello. I've been with SDPD for 24 years and am looking forward to retirement. I don't watch COPS, I don't like Americas Most Wanted and I particularly dislike Dog the Bounty Hunter! When I'm away from my office, I'm away from my office! I manage police services at Petco Park and I can be found there at least 81 days a year or at Qualcomm during the Charger season. It's great to see that everyone is doing well. Hey Ralph, Ed (Quirk) has asked about you. Now that I saw your entry on this site I'll pass on your info. Ed is doing great with his kids and wife. He'!
s a border patrol supv. in El Cajon. Stay Safe... J
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: University of Phoenix
- Occupation: Case Administrator
- Message: I'm currently working in downtown San Diego in the legal field. I have two daughters, one married and age nineteen and the other one is nine. I am twice divorced and enjoying life. I enjoyed going to the movies, reading science fiction/detective fiction, exploring new restaurants, running, working out with weights and traveling. I'm interested in communicating with CPHS alumni who knew me back in the day. Take care and I hope all of you are enjoying life to the fullest.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Manager National City Finance
- Message: Well Hello fellow Trojans! I have been married for fifteen years, have a son (tony jr 14) & a daughter (berenice 11) my wifes name is berenice (Montgomery high, I know we all can be perfect!!) Missed our 10th year reunion, looking forward to our 20th!! Hope to hear from anybody that remembers me!!!
Joanne Delos Santos (now Lorence)
- Snail-Mail: 5253 Silverwood Court
West Chester, OH 45069
H: (513) 863-0489
W: (513) 648-3114
Rodney Drew, Sr.
- E-Mail: Rcdsr62@aol.com
- Occupation: Postal Carrier USPS
- Message: W'dup everyone? Not performing trumpet anymore,...I found that raising my two sons, Rodney Jr (13) & Victor (11), besides taking up most all of my time, is the one thing I love more than playing music. I just celebrated my 15th anniversary, married to Gina (from Southwest) and we're all enjoying life in our home near Montgomery High. Things really couldn't be too much better for us. I'm really looking forward to seeing the class of 1980 at the reunion in 2000. Till then, don't be shy to drop me a paragraph or two. Take care of yourselves.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Conferencing Coordinator (sounds Cool)
- Message: Wow lot of familiar names. college don't think so !!!! divorced (HEHEHE) 3 beautiful children ages 20,10 and 7 keeps me busy. Living in Cedar Rapids Iowa (Corn not potatoes state). Work at MCI in conferencing division just kinda chill at the computer and act like an operator. great site i'll return. Remember if ya wake up its a good day.
Janet Etchells (now Flynn)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: McMaster University (Canada)
- Occupation: Student, Writer, Domestic Engineer
- Message: Hi Everyone, I stumbled on this web page and had fun reading everyone's messages. Good to see so many names I remember. Hard to believe it's been 20 years. Life has been very busy for me this past decade or so. I went back to school and am currently finishing a combined degree in English and Multimedia. It's lot's of fun to be back in school after so many years. I may look into jobs in S.D. after I graduate next year. I married a Canadian citizen in '83 and divorced in '94. I have four children, ages 7-15. We moved to Ontario (just an hour from Buffalo, New York or Niagara Falls) over 11 years ago, but I don't think I'll ever get used to the winters here. San Diego sounds pretty good to me right now. It's 18 below outside! I do get home to visit every couple of years and am thinking of coming to the reunion. I didn't make it to the 10th. In October '99 I had a visit from Kathy Canfield (Johnson) and her mom for a week. It was great to have someone from "Home" to show the sites and catch up on old times. Feel free to write me an email.
Juanita Forbes (now McCarty)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Forensic Litigation Administrator
- Message: Hi all! I am happily married and have 3 wonderful sons. They are 19, 14, and 8. We live in Rancho Penasquitos and I work in the Golden Triangle area at a forensic litigation firm. I have been the executive assistant there for almost 4 years. I have been in forensic litigation for almost 12 years now and really love it. My husband is an engineer and my boys are all healthy and happy. I would love to hear from anyone wanting to catch up on old times. It would really be fun. I did go to the ten year reunion, but let me tell you.... life is different now from then. So am I. Life is GREAT!!!!
Teresa Foster (now Beeves)
- E-Mail: Aries392002@yahoo.com
- Occupation: Own Tree Trimming Business with new husband Shane
- Message: Well, I finally got a chance to see what all is happening with everyone. Good to see some familiar faces, had a chance to view the reunion photos. Maybe some year I will make it back to a reunion. I've just recently remarried to a wonderful man, Shane, by the way he's 8 yrs younger... so I must be doing something right :). My oldest daughter Andrea will be 18 soon, and my 2 boys are growing into wonderful young men. I've always kept my memories on CPH close to my heart, and all the wonderful people I met, and the teachers. Once a Trojan, Always a Trojan... by the way Red, Black and White are still my favorite colors.... God Bless everyone.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: S.D.C.C.
- Occupation: Sales Rep.
- Message: Married for 15 years. I have two kids. I have been living in Tennessee for 11 years and I really miss Southern California. Im happy here. It really is a different way of life. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
- E-Mail: GarciaofRioLinda@sbcglobal.net
- College: Chapman University
- Occupation: Network Administrator
- Message: I've been married for 22 years. I have two children, Brandon 22 (senior at Sonoma State) and Morgan 18 (Freshman at Barry University). I work for the California Board of Equalization as a Network Administrator and I coach high school varsity Soccer. I lived in Rio Linda since 1982.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Broadcast Television
- Message: I'm married with two children, Nichole and Stephanie. Still living in the Chula Vista area. I have worked at KGTV-10 since 1986 as a Technical Director/Editor in the Operations Department.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: National University '85, '87
- Occupation: Systems Analyst Consultant
- Message: Living in Colorado Springs, CO with my very significant other and life partner. (For those tuned into "Wedding Watch", no, we haven't picked a date yet. The year, though, is definitely 1999.) I am self-employed (DATANALYSIS, INC. - 2 employees - me and him) and consulting as a systems analyst. Looking forward to getting together in 2000; think about having the reunion during Homecoming Weekend...
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SDSU
- Message: Approximately 21 years have passed and I still hold those memories of CPHS close to me. I've been married and living in Laguna Niguel for the last 11 years. Tom Fuller is responsible for introducing me to my beautiful wife Barbara. We have three children who fortunately get their mother's good looks and sometimes get my unfortunate disposition. I still partake in crude and immature humor with Dave, Tom and Richard. Somehow, I don't think our wives appreciate our point of reference. Could it be that we look older and still act like we're 16. Life can be too serious at 39, with the kids screaming and the wife bossing me around. What happened to the days of hanging in the parking lot, going to Coronado, tapping the keg...What I know for certain is that the memories of CPHS will always relate to heavy laughter and strong friendships that still remain with me.
Deborah Gooch (now Marvin)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: Reading all the notes everyone wrote brings back memories. Still married to Jesse/ he graduated from CPHS, in 1978,going on 20yrs, in Nov. Still live in EL Cajon, Mom still in the same house. My oldest is 27 doing married has his own home. My daughter is 22 she's married too, both live in Ukiah. My 18yr.old daughter went in to the Navy, she's in Italy right now. My 16yr old he's in last year of high school. He's in the band and plays the trumpet. He likes to create games on the computer. It's good to read about whats going on with old friends. To all the good old times.
Cynthia Green (now Holder)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vickie Greene (now Lovett)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Beta Tech
- Occupation: Office Manager
- Message: Oh boy I tell you, just seeing these names again bring back lots of fun times. Hello all. Ok lets see, divorced for 12 years, two wonderful boys Tim 18, Pat 15. Left Chula vista in 80 moved to Reno (great place) came back to Los Angeles and have been here ever since. Working for construction company for the last 10 years, and I have decided this is where i will retire. I am looking for if anyone remembers Linda Dalton, last i heard she has two boys, but that's all. Would be nice to talk to you all again. Have a wonderful life. Do you remember Mr. Snow??????
Sandra Grim (now Belmont)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Alive and well and still in San Diego, living in Carmel Valley with my life partner and soulmate Hans! Still referee at the collegiate level and have been fortunate to be part of the Div II Final Four Championships. Have ventured into cycling and enjoy the bike routes in North Coast area. Can't wait to see you all at our 30th in 2010!!!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Media marketing consultant
- Message: I am living in South Carolina after quite a few years in Montana and North Dakota, Northern California and Illinois. I have two children. My daughter, Erica, is 14. Nick, my son, is 9. I keep busy with the kid's sports and activities and I am involved in local, community politics and other groups. I'm not sure how much I'm going to like the South yet, I just got here. It is alot nicer to look at than North Dakota was but it's so HOT all the time. Anyway, at least I'm close to the beach again! So glad Andy put this together, it was great to see all of you who submitted information. Can't wait till the reunion!!!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: NAPA AUTO PARTS OCEANSIDE
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: Civil Engineer
- Message: Well, I'm married with two kids, one boy and one girl. We are still in
, just moved north a little to the San Diego area. My mom and sister live within five miles of us. Things are great, life is good. It's been great to look at these pages and sort of re-connect. I'd love to hear from you folks. It was nice seeing those of you who made it to the reunion, hopefully more people will show up for the next one. Take care, be safe, have fun!! University City
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: 911operator/Police Dispatcher
- Message: The years keep going by faster and faster. My boys are now 15 and 17. It is so wonderful to watch them grow and mature as they approach adulthood. I owe a great deal of thanks to the man in my like who is now my husband as of 4/12/03. This in itself reminds me never to say never. I was never going to get married again, and I was never going to go on a blind date. Well, I'm married to someone that I met on a blind date! I am still a police dispatcher and work hard on several committee's trying to make the work place a more relaxed environment. Since 9/11, things have been stressful for all. And although I love my job, retirement in 13years sounds very appealing. I am still in Phoenix, AZ, and miss San Diego more with every passing SUMMER! Remember to always take time out to laugh.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: SWC/SDSU
- Occupation: District Attorney Investigator
- Message: Hello fellow Trojans! Like Jesus Ceseña, I've been in law enforcement for 24 years (15 with CVPD and almost 10 with the District Attorney's Office). I am looking forward to retirement in three years. I've been married for 23 years (Tessa is a kindergarten teacher) and my boys are all grown (22 and 20). About 5 years ago, I got a wild hair and decided to take guitar lessons. After two years of lessons, I formed a band with 2 co-workers, a neighbor, and my brother in law. We play locally at the "Galley at the Marina" off "J" Street in Chula Vista. Check out our website when you get a chance (www.5southband.com) or better yet, come out and check out a gig. We're never going to win a Grammy award, but we can sure create a party atmosphere. It is my mid-life crisis activity (cheaper than a Harley)!! I've seen lots of former Trojans on the dance floor!! Especially when we play "Brick House" or "Play that Funky Music." Anyway, with retirement right around the corner, I'm looking forward to golfing, fishing, cooking great meals, projects, and all the other things I couldn't do while working and raising a family. I still manage to see the "homeboys" a couple times a year....Jesus, Glenn, Richard, Tom, etc. A couple years ago, I hosted a party at my house with Jack Jackson, Marco Morales, Kevin Mason, Eddie Quirk, Marlon Harrison, Tom Fuller, and Glenn Gomez. It was an absolute blast and at times it seemed like we had never left Troy!! Please send me an email at the above address or at my work: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: ILS Manager
- Message: Hey Everyone! Thought I would drop a quick note to say HEY and give you all quick update -- Well, I've just made a major life change and have taken a job with a company just outside Wash DC..it was one of those offers, you just can not pass up! So here I am, back in the DC Area...!! Still single and enjoying life! Ok..reality check...we have 2 years before our 30th...are you 'all ready??!!!!! Take care and wishing you all the best!
Eva Kohls (now Balanag)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: In Home Aide
- Message: Hello fellow Trojans. Hope everyone is doing okay. Since graduation, I've had 2 boys-ages 18 and 13..1 girl-age 8..Married in Dec. 1990, Divorced 1998..Live in Imperial Beach...Just working and taking care of my kids...They are a handfull...Does anyone know the where abouts of Matt Johnson Class of 1981? If so, can you e-mail me..
Cholé Lane (now Tiscornia)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: San Francisco State University
- Message: Greetings CP alumni! After 20 years in the SF Bay Area I have returned to SO CAL with my husband of 13 years and our three children. I currently live in Murrieta, a place I never knew existed when I left CV in '82. I've enjoyed reconnecting with many CP friends through this friendly website. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some of you soon!
- E-Mail: RandLaz@home.com
- College: Stanford
- Occupation: Vice President, Dohner Systems, Inc.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Stephens College, BFA Theatre Performance 1988
- Occupation: Actor/Singer/Reformed Dancer
- Message: Remember the skinniest, whitest guy on the basketball team? I'm living in New Jersey with my wife of 10 years and our son, Jackson, who was just born in February 2000. I've been all over the place since high school and it's a long story. I've been acting and singing and dancing (I don't do much of that anymore... too old!) around the country and in the Caribbean (cruise ships). I now work for American Express. It's been a great twenty years! Don't know if I'll be able to make the reunion but I say "hi" to anyone who may remember me. Would love to hear from anyone from the good ol' days. If anyone is interested in a more detailed history, just drop me an e-mail.
Hilda Macias (now Vizcarra)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Corporate Receptionist
- Message: This is pretty Cool. I must say thanks to Andy for this chance to say hello to you all. My husband Robert and I have been together for 18 wonderful years. We live near the Marina in Chula Vista. You might catch us cruising our bikes there on beautiful sunny days. I work for Learnsoft, Inc. in Sorrento Valley where I recently ran into Rodney Drew. (Hi Rodney!) There are no plans for kids of our own, so we spoil our nieces and nephews rotten! I did not attend our 10 year reunion but I am looking forward to our 20th - so please count me in. I'd love to hear from you - just drop me a line. Peace-All
Andrew T. Malana
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Webmaster CPHS Alumni Home Page, Photographer
- Home Page: http://www.sportsshooter.com/drewt
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: K-1 Teacher
Michelle Mims (now Rothwell)
- E-Mail: Michelle@dorahomeschoolspanish.com
- Home Page: http://www.DoraHomeSchoolSpanish.com
- College: Too many to list
- Occupation: Accountant & Website Owner
- Message: Hi Everyone! Great to see all of you listed here. Wish to see others like Florencio, Tony, Emily, the whole gang from French class, Spanish class and German class. Anyways it's good to hear how you all are doing. As of 2009, I am married to the man of my dreams, Kurt. We've been married almost 26 years and live in the land of the frozen chosen, Minnesota. We've been here for 20 years. We have three grown children and two grandchildren. Unfortunately all of them live on the west coast so we don't get to see them much. We travel to San Diego at least once a year and I would love to see you next time we are in town. Please send me an e-mail or send me a friend request through Facebook so we can make plans. In the meantime, be blessed, bendiciones.
Carolyn Moneda (now Factuar)
- E-Mail: Lynzzz22@yahoo.com
- Message: Hi Everyone, drop me a line sometime, it's always nice to hear from people. I've been married to Bob for 21 years now and we have a daughter Alyssa who graduated a Baron at BV. She currently plays volleyball at Mesa and doing great. We're living in CV and enjoying the growth and changes around us. Still working for the government and enjoying life as it takes on a different path. We're now looking forward to retirement and before you know it, it'll be our 30th reunion. The 20th was great, so the next one should be even better.
Leonor Murrieta (now McGann)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Dental
- Message: Hey it's me just checking in with everyone. Looks like everyone has been pretty busy these last 19 years. Me, well I have 3 rugrats! I have a daughter attending Castle Park Middle School, a son at Rohr and youngest at Greg Rogers!! Been real busy!! But time has really gone by super fast!!! I can't believe some of the people I have ran into with the # of kids and some even have Grandkids!! WOW! I also have 2 Stepgrandchildren both boys one is almost 3 the other will be 1. Hope to see as many of you at the upcoming reunion! SMILES!!!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: San Diego State University
- Occupation: Clinical Lead / Neurodiagnostic Tech
- Message: I have never left the southbay area after college. I marries 4 years ago and lived in Eastlake until last year when we purchased a nwe home in Otay Ranch. I have been in the healthcare field for 16 years and love the fact that I get to help people in some of the toughest times they face. My wife has been a nurse / manager for 20 years at the same facility. We do not have any children, but plenty of little ones in the family when we need a "kid fix". I love to get on my road bike and ride out around Otay Lakes when time permits. I was so pleased to find this site, and remember some of the names that I knew so well 25 years ago. (wow), 25 years! No wonder my rides are getting shorter each time...
- E-Mail: RichNor@aol.com
- College: S.D.S.U., University California, Hastings
- Occupation: Attorney (Business Litigation)
- Message: Greetings to all cyber alumni pals. Great to see all of your names again and to hear how you are all doing for the past 20 years! Nothing more humbling than admitting that I have a 20 year reunion coming up. (I suddenly feel old again) I've been happily single and playing the perpetual bachelor since escaping C.P. in 1980. Went straight through college and law school and have been practicing law ever since 1987. After 9 years of servitude in law firms located in San Diego, I finally started my own office three years ago. I have no kids that I know of or acknowledge in public (just kidding). I still remain good friends with some of the homeys (in alphabetical order): Dave I., Glenn G., Marco M., Tom F. (Marco and I have been doing lunch downtown S.D. for several years now and Dave I. has recently joined us downtown). My only news is that I have finally grown tired of dating girls that refer to my music, clothes and hair style as "old school" or "retro" (just kidding about the clothes and hair style, I think). Consequently, I hereby announce my intention to surrender the single life and "tie the noose" in the year 2000 with my current girlfriend (she doesnt know about this yet). As I planned from the beginning, I saved the best for last. See you all in 2000!!!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: US Naval Academy
- Occupation: Government/Captain, US Navy Reserve
- Message: I am very sorry that I didn't make it to the 20th, but I was in England at the time and couldn't make it back to Chula Vista. I really enjoyed seeing everyone in the party pictures! I'm currently living in Italy, but I do plan on making it back for the 30th. I travel to California every year or so to see my sister Donna ('81) and her daughter, and to see my Dad in Arizona. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to get a command in San Diego, they selected me for one in the Detroit and Dayton areas. I'm not married yet and have no kids, although I've been seeing/living with this great Italian lady Alessandra for almost 5 and a half years. My marital status may change soon after all these years! Ciao tutti!
Clarissa Palisoc (now Thomas)
- E-Mail: CGTCPT@AOL.COM
- College: SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE
- Occupation: LABOR & DELIVERY RN
- Message: Well it's been a long time since we've seen each other. My husband Charles and I enjoyed ourselves at the reunion. I can't believe everyone has grown up!!!! I have two daughters, one will be starting her pre-med next year, while the other is in high school. At one point, both of the girls went to Castle Park. I wish every one the best in the lives..............
Lisa Parra (now Parks)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Heald Kelsey Jenney Business College, Cuyamaca College
- Occupation: Deputy Clerk III/Small Claims Courtroom Clerk for Superior Court of California
- Message: Just wanted to to say "hello" to all my old friends. I now work for the Superior Court of California, I am a courtroom clerk in the Small Claims Court. And I hear it all but every once in awhile something will surprise me, not like Judge Judy, my Judge can't yell at people like that. I will be celebrating my 18th wedding anniversary this weekend. My husband is from Chicago, IL., an artist and photographer. But he does have a full time job to support us!!! We have the most cutest little boy. Take care and God Bless.
Cherie Paz (now Paz-Tampueco)
- E-Mail: CPAZ36@aol.com
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: Revenue Officer
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Correctional Officer
- Message: Hello to everyone! I am currently living in rural Illinois, 90 minutes north of St. Louis. After graduating, I went to SWJCC for one year then decided to join the Marines. During my 8 years in the Marines I was stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC, MCRD, San Diego, Okinawa, Japan, and finally HQMC, Arlington, VA. I got married in 1990, and got out of the Marines the same year. We lived in Va. for 2 years until Sherry (my wife) got out of the Marines in 1992. We then moved back to her hometown, where we currently reside. We have three teenage boys, Chase 16, Chett 16, and Coltyn 13. I have been working for the Illinois Dept. of Corrections for 11 years now, and am chasing boys from one sporting event to another, 4H, drama club, and so on. I think that it's a right of passage for us parents these days. I do a little fishing, weight lifting, and help coach Jr. League Baseball and youth wrestling. I enjoy it and plan to be involved with it even after my boys grow out of it. Other than that, I am living life to the fullest and often think about what lies ahead. I sure do miss the beach, smell of the ocean, and real mexican food. Take it easy and e-mail if ya want. Go Trojans!!
Karlyn Pipes (now Pipes-Neilsen)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Cal State Bakersfield. Finally graduated just last year!!!
- Occupation: Program Specialist
- Message: Hey Guys and Gals...remember me? I know I skipped out on you during our senior year and transferred to Coronado HS (they had a women's swim team I could compete on), but as David Innumerable said...once a Trojan...I work for Girl Scouts, San Diego-Imperial Council developing and implementing innovative sports programs for girls ages 5-17. Does that sound like fun? It is! We do more than just sell cookies. I married late (1995), graduated from college even later (1999) and am just now attempting to start a family. I still swim everyday and and presently own roughly 35 Master's World Records (in both the 30-34 and 35-39 age group...are we really that old?). I just missed qualifying for the 2000 Olympic Trials. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you! Reading your names gets me all excited about the upcoming reunion. Remember to say HI when you see me!
Gloria Ramon (now Huerta)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Ventura
- Occupation: Paralegal / Medical Transcriptionist
- Message: I want to thank Dora Hardesty-Moore for sharing the link to the Alumni Home Directory and to Andy for directing me to this form. It's really a great idea to stay connected. I married the most wonderful man in the world in October of 1980, 6 years my senior, and have been very happily married since (22 years). I have two lovely daughters, Celina Giselle - age 19 and Sarah Elysia - age 17. Our favorite mother-daughter times are shopping together, and eating out. I especially like it when asked if we're sisters! We have returned to California, and presently are residing in Ventura County (City of Camarillo) after being gone from California for 10 years. We lived in Portland, Oregon from 1993 to 1998, and in Bordentown, New Jersey from 1998 to 2002. We have traveled extensively throughout the United States because of my husband's profession - a minister of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, so I guess I am a Preacher's wife, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! I love it! I will be going back to school in the Summer, and am looking into completing my degree in Health Care Management / Administration. I had a great time at both of our past reunions, to see familiar faces and to do a little catching up. For the record - I just want to add that Dora Hardesty-Moore and I have been the best of friends since we were 5 years old, and walking to Kindergarten together at John J. Montgomery School. She was one of my supports when I lost my mother to cancer the year after I moved to Portland, and subsequently, the loss of my grandmother, and I just wanted to remind you all of what a wonderful person she is - beautiful inside and out. Love you, Dora!! Finally, some of the best memories I have are those that I made while at CPH. GO TROJANS!!!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SWC
- Occupation: Sr. Executive Coordinator & Community Relations
- Message: Hi Everyone! Sorry I missed the 20th and seeing you all. Sandy (Mush!) can you forgive me?? From seeing the pictures, it looks like everyone had a great time. I'm back to being single, (no kids) and doing well. I have a house in Sorrento Mesa and work downtown. I've worked with this company for 18 years so there is SOME stability in my life. I would love to catch up whenever we get the chance. Take care everyone! Andy - this is so cool. Good job!
- E-Mail: LadyDi47@cox.net
- Occupation: Supv Financial Analyst
- Message: I have worked for the Federal government for 26 years. I am divorced and have 2 children, a son 22, and a daughter 19.
Kathy Rodriquez (now Hansen)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: SWC
- Occupation: Banker, Teacher Asst,, Army Wife
- Message: Hello Class of 80, Well it's been such along time. I'm married to LTC (US Army Retired) John Hansen for 18 years. I have one daughter. As a family we have lived all over the states, England and now Heidelberg Germany. Our last posting was great fun. University of Florida/Title Town USA. Meeting and hanging out with the Gator Basketball team and meeting Tim Tebow the best of Gator football. Life has been nothing but one big adventure. I now live in Germany and love it! I'm involved in Army Wives fundraisers and Volunteer at my daughters DOD school and USO. I keep in touch with Cynthia Perez, Lety Winter, Becky Vasquez and Melinda PitPit. I do come home once a year to spend time with my family. My biggest kick is sharing my hometown with my daughter. Last year I shared with her good old Palomar Elementary. Being a Army Brat you don't have a hometown. So Grandma and Grandpa little 1200sq. foot home is second best. Remember to support the troops! 82nd Airborne all the way.
Tonii Ross (now Briones)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: pima
- Occupation: Domestic engineer
- Message: Hi fellow Trojans lets catch up. I am retired from a 14 year sentence in retail (Vons). I now have a wonderful career as a domestic engineer, college student, future golf pro. Major accomplishments: two beautiful daughters, Randii (almost 12) and Alexis (almost 10). Married to (the still fine) Gustavo aka. Tavo (almost 15 years). Now living in the (dry heat) of Tucson Az. To sum it up: married w/children, unemployed, goofen off and having a great time. Hi to Sonia, Patrice (Rice), Sandi. p.s. Andy Thanks for the memory and the site. See you in August 2000. Would like to here from some of you, e-mail me.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: American Military University
- Occupation: Advertising and Public Affairs
- Message: Well, the plan worked and after 21 years, I finally hung up my Army boots in October 2005 and joined the civilian workforce. I didn't go too far as I am now working in Advertising and Public Affairs for the Army. My hair has grown out, (not as long as in my senior picture) and I am enjoying being "retired". My wife and I still live in Maryland and plan on sticking around for the time being. Feel free to drop me a note. I enjoy hearing from you. Hope to see all of you soon at one of
the upcoming reunion events.
Alejandrina Ruiz (now Harrison)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyndi Ryder (now Padilla)
- E-Mail: CRPADILLA@cs.com
- Occupation: Bank Supervisor
- Message: Married to Richard Padilla, class of 79 for 17 years now. 3 Kids, Amanda 15, Kevin 12 and Tommy 9. Amanda is a Sophomore at Hilltop and Kevin goes to Hilltop Middle. Tommy plays for the Chula Vista Aztecs Pop Warner.
Barbara Sandoval (now Ellison)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Portland Community college
- Occupation: Claim Service Tech/Work Comp
- Message: Hello class of 1979/80!!! I can't believe 20 years have passed! It will be great to see old friends. I have been married 4 years to Greg Ellison from Portland, Oregon. He is a Photographer and he was taking pictures of women on the S.D. beaches and I was one of them...We have no children (just a double yellow head amazon parrot named Harley), I think I will probably be an old mom. My sister Herlinda is expecting her first child mid may 1999- baby's name will be Summer Jade. My parents thought they were never going to be grandparents. Herlinda live in New Orleans, La and I live in Portland, Oregon. I do love the Northwest, but San Diego is still dear to my heart. I still pal around with Blanca Quintero (who still lives in S.D.) and Lisa Mann Parsons who lives 1 hour and 30 minutes from me on the Washington side. When I look back on the old days, they were magical...especially the music, things seemed more simple...Now, times have changed, everything is so high tech, most people can be connected with a click of a button! Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new millennium!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Financial Institution
- Message: Hi everybody. I am once again divorced (two times), and relocated back to San Diego. I hated Louisiana! I have a 5 year old daughter which I am raising by myself. It is hard being a fulltime working single mom in her 40's. I am currently working at a Credit Union as a Project/Procedure Coordinator. Drop me an e-mail sometime, I would love to hear from you guys.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Calvary Bible College/Kansas City, MO
- Occupation: Construction/Substitute Teacher
- Message: Ran cross country and track, drama 10th and 11th grade, and took art classes throughout high school. Living in Kansas City, MO since 1985. I have six kids, five boys and one girl. After about ten years here in MO I finally got over missing CA. Enjoy vacationing in CO. Kids enjoy wrestling and mixed martial arts. Big UFC fans! Look forward to hearing from friends.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: CREDIT UNION CONSULTANT
- Message: I AM CURRENTLY WORKING FOR MISSION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION IN BONITA, I AM A SINGLE MOM OF A BEAUTIFUL 5 YR OLD.. AND LOVE IT!! I AM ALSO RAISING MY 11 YR OLD NEPHEW WHICH IS A HANDFUL. STILL LOCATED IN C.V. MY TRIBUTES TO ANDY FOR SETTING UP THIS WEB PAGE.. AWESOME..BYE C.P TROJANS....ALWAYS
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: audio video auto tech
- Message: work for Honda Penske auto group. I have some kool toys Honda RC51,Yamaha YZFR1-LE, a couple of Honda rs125 race bikes and four beautiful sons Kevin, Kyle, Cory, and Hyland.
Mary Stewart (now Wilson)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: University of Maryland
- Occupation: Corrections/Tool Control Officer
- Message: Celebrated 20th Wedding anniversary with a cruise. Both boys are now young men, how time flies, Derek(21) and Maurice (17). I must be getting older. Still working for the Federal Bureau of Prisons at FCC Victorville. Wil my husband works for the San Bernardino Sheriffs Dept. as a 911 dispatcher, since retiring from the US Army.
Looking forward to the 30 year class reunion.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Maintenance/foreman
- Message: Hi everybody, it's been a long time since I talked to anybody. 20 years. I won't be able to make the 20 reunion. A little about me. I a fulltime single dad that has custody. I have 3 girls. Alesha 12, Amanda 13 and Ashley 15. I have my hands full. It is a challenge to raise 3 girls on my own. I've been married twice. My girls are from the first marriage. I live in a small town in Minnesota called Vernon Center. Population 339. I work for Billionaire Glen Taylor. I'm a maintenance/Foreman at Corporate Graphics in North Mankato, Mn. It is a printing company. I love my job there. I've been there for 6 years now. I also Bartend in Vernon Center for 5 years. So I keep pretty busy. I would like to write to any classmates. It's been a long 20 years. Please write! Kenny
- E-Mail: UYBD@hotmail.com
Marlyn Vasquez (now Maguire)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Bobby & I will be marking our 25th Wedding Anniversary on December of 2005. I guess that's what they would call "The Silver Anniversary". We still enjoy our company together even without kids. Actually we laugh at each other alot. We do alot of that this past year and a half since we both retired from our jobs. We finally moved out of our safety zone of (which was about 2 miles from the High School) just about 2003. It's just getting to crowded in Chula Vista. That's pretty bad when there's a traffic jam on 805. So we just packed as little as possible, sold our house, and scooted off to Bullhead City, Arizona. We live right by the Colorado River, bought a Windjet boat with 2 jetskis behind, although we haven't taken it out for a test, but soon were planning on it. (The River is just as crowded as 805 during the hot season) so opt to kayaking instead. Bobby spends most of his days on the river fishing. I spend alot of time in our Super Wal-Mart. Its either that or K-Mart. Although, they just opened a Home Depot about 10 miles from where we are. There's not much choices, but I have a feeling that this town is growing fast too. Any one feel free to communicate with us through the e-mail system. We've got plenty of time, that is until I get my motorcycle. Bye for now. Hey, are we all planning any reunion in the future? I guess it's to late for a 25th Reunion, huh!
Angela Vega (now Dodd)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Assistant Principal
- Message: I seem to have ended up right where I started. I've worked at Castle Park for 11 years now as a teacher, coach and currently an assistant principal. I met my wife, Leila Kashani, here at Castle Park. She teaches math. The Lord has blessed me with a fulfilling job and great family and friends.
Jackie Young (now Ferguson)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Peggy Zakutney (now Frederick)
- E-Mail: PFreder92@aol.com
- Occupation: Elementary School Secretary
- Message: I am currently living in Chula Vista and working in Pine Valley. I have 4 children ages 14, 11, 8, & 6. My son is attending Castle Park High and is involved in band. As you can see Jackie (Young) Ferguson and I have still kept in contact all these years, so it is fitting for me to sign after her because it was that way all throughout our years at Castle Park. I would be interested in hearing any news of the reunion!
Sandra Zamaro (now Ruiz)
- E-Mail: Sandraruiz@gaitwayrehab.com
- Occupation: Medical Administrator
- Message: My husband, Aldo and I have been living in Miami since 1989. My 14 year old daughter Jessica and my 4 year old son Alexander absolutately love the Florida sunshine and warm whether. I on the other hand do not look forward to hurricane season (we usually get run over by the crowds at Home Depot). We own Gaitway Rehabilitation in Miami and enjoy being in private practice. I share my time with my family, work and my new position as a recently elected council member for Doral in Miami-Dade County. This web site is awesome - thanks Andy for setting it up.
Lorraine Ziegler (now Johnson)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Alumni Directory
Back Home to CPHS Alumni Home Page
20th Class Reunion Photos!!!
Castle Park High School Alumni Home Page.
Last revised: February 23, 2001