20 year Reunion Photos
30 year Reunion Photos
Bonita Anderson (now Snodgrass)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Kennel Owner
- Message: How fun ! Let's see was married briefly to the wrong guy and now remarried for over 20 years to the right guy together we have 5 daughters aged 36 to 25 and 9 grand kids aged 19 years to 5 months. We moved with husband's company to Alabama where we live minutes away from the sugar sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. We breed, raise and show Champion Rhodesian Ridgebacks who are also therapy and herding dogs. Got my RN but retired early to raise the extended family which for 14 years included both mom in laws ! We have traveled extensively, from Hawaii to New Zealand, Australia, France and Andora and all over the main land U.S.A. to show our dogs. Would love to hear from former class mates !! Have a wonderful life gang hope to see you all again at future reunion. Bonita
John M. Arana
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Senior Manufacturing Technician
- Message: Hey everybody, how is the class of 75 doing. Still living behind the Land Of Troy (Quintard). Let's try to make next years homecoming appearance better than this years. Feel free to drop me an e-mail anytime. ONCE A TROJAN, ALWAYS A TROJAN!!
Diana Arellano (now Heath)
- E-Mail: D 1Hander@aol.com
- Occupation: Sanitation Driver, City of San Diego
- Message: Let's see. I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoy their work. I've held a "driver's" type job for about 17 years. And now for Environmental Services of San Diego for the last 3 years. Did not make it to the 10 year, but did for the 20th. I've been single for 2 1/2 years. And have three children ages (21) Shilo, an E4 Marine. (19) Robin, college student. (7) Rachel, second grader. I'm very much into camping, fishing (waiting to do a tournament soon) and a new one for me canoeing. Love to hear from people who remember me. Old friends I try to keep in touch with are Bev Behres, Cindy Thompson, Brenda Hyde. Everyone take care and live well. Now a wiser Trojan, Hope to see you all soon.
- E-Mail: Les.Ayers@wilcom.com
- Occupation: Broadcast Eng.
- Message: Married to Cheryl (Lowe) Ayers since 12-02-77 2 kids, Joshua David 15-03-84 & Betty Jo 01-04-91 Retired from the Air Force in 1994, Working for Williams Companies in Tulsa, OK since then. Looking forward to the 25year reunion blowout in 2000.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Baker
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Southwestern, SDSU, USD
- Occupation: Information Technology Management Specialist
- Message: Happy living in Otay Ranch. Lived and worked 6 years in Japan.
Beverly Behres (now Bull)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Chico State
- Occupation: Project Manager
- Message: I actually graduated as a junior in 1974, but feel a closer tie with the class of 1975. My family moved to Huntington Beach in 1974 where I attended junior college. I transferred to Chico State and graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science in 1980. I just recently left IBM after 19 years of employment to pursue a new opportunity. I've been married for 17 years and have two grown step-children. My wife and I currently reside in Santa Clara, CA.
- E-Mail: LesAyers@aol.com
- Occupation: Dept. Supervisor Home Depot
- Message: divorced 1982, Have 1 son 19. Currently engaged to be married. Living in Bixby Oklahoma since April '99. finally got out of San Diego and loving it...
Nina Caballes (now Stanley)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Assistant Manager-Condominiums
- Message: Hi everyone. I'm currently working in La Mesa, married and I have 3 children. Larry 32, Raelina 22, and Kyle 21. Larry is married to a wonderful young lady and they have my 1st grandchild, Makayla. Incredible blessings they all are. I also try to stay active by choreographing dance routines and drama pieces for our Sonrise Community Church in Santee. I have kept in touch minimally with some of you and have enjoyed the pictures of the re-unions. I was unable to come to the last one, and hope I can make the next. I am very happy with life and what God has given me. I miss my friends....: }
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Community College of USAF and Several Others
- Occupation: USAF Civil Service
- Message: I've been married for 14 years to the former Roxanne D. Craig of North Judson, Indiana. I have an 11 year old son Andrew Michael who takes up almost all my spare time. I am retired from the United States Air Force after 20 Years of honorable service. Presently, I have returned to the USAF as a Civil Service employee. They commonly refer to those of us who retire and return as "double dippers". After extensive travel with the USAF, we now reside in the Alamo city, San Antonio, Texas. We've been here since April 1993 after spending four glorious years at Hickam AFB, in Hawaii. Other assignments have taken me to Dayton, Ohio, Zaragoza, Spain and Edwards AFB, CA. I've been going to college off and on for 20 years and am close to receiving my B.A. in Meteorology. Please feel free to pass on my e-mail addresses to anyone who may have questions or interests from any graduating year.
Glen D. Cournoyer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: ARMY
- Occupation: DOD Production Controller
- Message: well i didn't walk with the 1975 class I pursued a GED instead to start my career. married my babe Vanessa of (Montgomery high) EASY NOW...been married 26 yrs this year two kids well young adults don jr 22 yrs and stacy 24 ( ya that ads up right) LAUGHING! have 2 grand kids i've been very blessed...i too like TOMMY TROJAN had a heart attack threw a blood clot in the heart and it's gone none but high blood pressure meds and blood thinners and GOD keep it in control still a DOD employee here in calif NTC fort irwin...it's flown bye still remember the care free days of school i too attened all three castle park schools. blinda golder i remember you! i think the reason it is so hard to reach people of our year 75,76,77, were years that if you had a job with general dynamics, lockheed, Boeing, rohr industries those corps moved and down sized. so without further a'do...WHERE ARE ALL THE SUPER JOKES OF 1975? WHERE ARE ALL THE SUPER CHEERLEADERS 1975? AND WHERE IN THE SAM HELL IS ALL THE OTHER ROCK'IN TROJANS OF 1975?
Janet deGuzman (now Redmond)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: University of Phoenix
- Occupation: GS-13 Supervisory Accountant
- Message: Found myself when I became a Nichiren Daishonin Buddhist in 1989. After two failed marriages and at a dead-end job, I chanted for a new job and boyfriend and soon got a promotion where I met my best friend, Danny, and partner for life. We've been married for 6 years this October 30th, 2005, but together for 12 years on the same day. No kids. Have two black cats, Lenny and Ding-Ding. Live downtown, walking distance to work. Just moved from the 5th floor to the 16th floor and loving it. I just lost 22 lbs. on Jenny Craig and am ready and looking forward to our 30-yr. reunion!! My present interests include buying clothes now and going to "acting" classes.
Brenda Delos Reyes (now Capelik)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Unv. of Phoenix BSBA/M, Accounting, Industrial Relations degrees
- Message: Currently happily living on the east coast.
Adele Di Stefano
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Flight Attendant
- Message: Happy to say I've made all the reunions and had the pleasure to see everyone in attendance. Miss those of you who couldn't make it and hope to see you at a future event. Some of our lives have gone full circle and brought us back together through the years. Some have lost love ones while others have offered support through difficult times. I feel very fortunate to be "reconnected" with individuals who enjoy sharing memories from our years at Castle Park.
I am a flight attendant for United Airlines and based in San Francisco, but still very much consider San Diego my home. Most of my time off is spent at home with my parents and three grown children, Pete 29, Inez 26 and Angelo 24. My children are my pride and joy, and with that said, life is good. I would love to hear from anyone wanting to get in touch.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Dept. Lead Sales
- Message: Where do I begin! Let's see! I'm a divorced mother of 4, ages 25,24,21 and 20. I have 5 Beautiful grandchildren! I'm engaged to George Urbina from high school! We met at the 20th class reunion! I work for a retail store. I've been with the company for 17 years and looking forward to retiring from sales. I would love to go back to school and maybe take a class learning more about computers. We'll see. I have lived in the state of Washington for 3 years and moved to Utah for another 7 years. I'm happy to be back in San Diego! Hope to hear from you! Keep me posted for the next class reunion! God Bless!
Cathy Dunn (now Leathem)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Insurance Account Manager
- Message: I have been married to the same man for 15 years. God has decided that we are not to have children and has sent us on vacation instead. We have been to the Caribbean, Ireland, England, France, Mexico and all over the US. My husband Paul, owns a windscreen company in San Marcos CA and I've been in insurance for the past 22 years. We have an Australian Shepard by the name of Sydney and two cats, Buster and Jake. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I am a "golf widow". It does allow me to meet my girlfriends for lunch once a week. Owning a home in Encinitas CA makes you realize that we're so lucky to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Had such a great time at the 20 year reunion and am looking forward to the 30th. Aloha!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Civilian Contractor/usar
- Message: WOW!!! This is a great site...I retired from the Army in 2003 after 28 years. Thought I would travel and just have fun but got bored and ended up working as a civilian Contractor for the Army Reserves. Have had a great time traveling all over the world. Now I am settled in Phoenix Arizona, loving everything life has to offer. Hope to see everyone at the 30 year reunion.!!!
Elaine Elefante (now Elefante-Leano)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: San Diego State University
- Occupation: High School Counselor
- Message: After receiving both by Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree from San Diego State University, I found my niche in life as a High School Counselor in the Sweetwater Union High School District. I've worked at several high schools and I'm currently at Sweetwater High School. I absolutely love my job and couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. Though it is strange, that I'm working at Castle Park's biggest rival - Sweetwater! I had the wonderful opportunity to have worked with Tom Snow and Linda Gillespie who were counselors when we were in school. I hope when I reach retirement age, I will still have as much energy and enjoy education as much as they did. It's funny, though I've worked at several high schools and the only fight song I know by heart is "Fight On!" I've been married for 16 years, no kids (not by choice) and have two great dogs. I ran my first marathon (Rock and Roll) last May, hopefully, it won't be my last. If you are ever in National City, drop by Sweetwater High School and visit!
Jean Guzman (now Davis)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Banking officer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: UC Berkeley
- Occupation: Software Architect
- Message: I'm living and working in San Francisco in a house that five of us bought together. I have two kids. I ride my motorcycle, play poker, and am still an activist both politically and socially.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Occupational Medicine Coordinator III
- Message: OK, here goes. As of 2007: I am twice divorced (long time ago). I have 3 adult children-my youngest-daughter-is a soldier in Iraq until 08/08. I have 3 grandchildren-so much fun! And expecting one more in winter. I am in healthcare with Sharp for 25 years & very much enjoy working with my employees (fun & hardworking though they be)as well as the best co-workers and Director you could hope to find. I have been to the bottom & am not near the top (don't really want to go there). I am very happy and satisfied with how things have turned out for me.....I SINCERELY hope that all of you feel the same.
Brenda Hyde (now Wagner)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: x-ray
- Message: What a great site!!! Nice to get in touch with classmates!! I did x-ray for over 25 yrs till I got hurt at work & have been fighting work-comp since. I will be moving to the Medera Ca. area once my house is sold. Right now I live in Manassas, Virginia. I learned my trade x-ray in the Air Force & traveled the world. I have learned so much in seeking my Native American Culture. My Sisters have moved to Canada & live on the Indian Res. As my Mom lives there to. (So Marvin if you read this, your family is looking for you. Anyone in Hedley B.C can tell you where to find your Sisters, plus you are a great Uncle now, Danielle had a Girl!!! Reach the Upper Similkameen Band office & let us know you are OK, cause we Love you,& Miss You!!) I keep in touch with Bev, that's how I found this site. I look forward to moving WEST!!! and seeing old friends again.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Campus Asst. at National City Middle School
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Homeland Security
- Message: Sorry I missed the 39th reunion...things came up at the last minute...still living in Dallas...I talk to Pearl, Adele and Lynita so am up on the news...would like to come to the Homecoming Football game...anybody know when it is?
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Southwestern/San Diego State
- Occupation: Credit Manager
- Message: Married briefly in 1979, came close to walking down the isle again in 1986 and 1995, but got cold feet. I have a beautiful 16 year old daughter name Ashley. She is the love of my life. When I am not attending Ashley's swim meets, then I spend my time designing and making quilts. Loved to work with my hands and be creative. I survived a battle with cancer, going on 6 1/2 years. Count my blessing everyday. In 1990, I moved to Arizona and worked at the Flamingo Hilton Laughlin for 10 years. Went back to school while in Arizona to become an EMT for the local fire department. Took a few other classes too. Dallas became our home in May of 2000 when I took a job to clean up the accounting department for a convention hotel. This past year, I helped open the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, TX. This website has been great. I have enjoyed reading everyone's email and looking at the pictures. Trojan pride never dies.
Vicki Jones (now Albanese)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Optical Lab Tech
- Message: I am presently engaged to German Menchaca. I have 3 wonderful grown boys. My oldest is Carlos Zendejas Jr. He's almost 32 now & Part owner of Sports Auto Sales #3 in N.C. His son Carlos the 3rd is now 10. My son Edward Zendejas is now 29 and has 3 sons ages 8,5 & 2. He's Factory Superintendent at Serta Mattress Co in the Chino area and my youngest is Frankie Albanese, he's now 20 and is a painter living in Texas. I still keep contact with Carlos Zendejas, who by the way is a wonderful person and he is Head Mechanic at Pep Boys East Hst.. I'm sorry not to have made any of the last reunions. But I'd love to here from any of you who would like to share experiences. Please e-mail me!
Laurel 'Lori' Lagergren (now Siegmund)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: www.laurelsletters.com
- Occupation: Lettering Artist/Calligrapher
- Message: What a great website! We have been in Washington State for 14 years now. We live about 30 miles south of Seattle and absolutely love it! John, my husband of 27 years, and I have two sons. The youngest (16) will be a junior in high school next year. The eldest (18) will be entering his second year at Washington State University in the fall. What can I say? Both boys are terrific, talented people! I am a lettering artist/calligraphers. I enjoy showing my work, lettering for a number of great clients, and teaching calligraphy and bookbinding. I look forward to hearing from you!
- E-Mail: DanLinney@cox.net
- College: Southwestern and SDSU
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: SDSU
- Occupation: Mail Processing Equipment Mechanic
- Message: Married in 1979. 2 children, Tony age 23 and Andrea age 21. Divorced in 1988. Married Marshal Carpenter in 1989. 2 step children, TanaSue age 30 an Jeff age 26. Currently have 2 grandchildren with 2 more due in 2003. Working for the US Postal Service in San Diego. Started in 1985 as an LSM operator, worked through a number of clerk positions and finally settled in the maintenance department in 1999. Have received extensive training in postal facility in Norman OK so that I can maintain and repair mail processing machines in the plant at Carmel Mountain. Will be returning to OK for more training on new equipment in early 2003. Lots of electronics. Its a long way from high school auto fundamentals.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Biomed Maint/Hospital Facility Mgr
- Message: What a pleasant surprise to find this website. Well, let's see. In a nutshell, I have recently retired (April 99) after 23 years in the Air Force. I spent 2 tours overseas in Germany and England and traveled throughout Europe (mostly work related doing x-ray calibrations) including a short visit to Saudi and Moscow. I am currently working in the civilian world as a Biomed Maint Tech. Work is the same but now I have to figure out how to dress. Fortunately my wonderful wife helped me out with that one. I'm in San Antonio to stay, I love this city!! It grows on you after 3 assignments here.
Anyway, what ever happened to Aaron Cush? Can't seem to find him. Now you know where I am, I'd love to hear from YA'LL. So will there be a 2000 reunion or what? I'm there!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Happy in Portland, Oregon.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Patricia McDaniel (now Freeman)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Message: After graduation and 8 years in the Marines, I moved to the midwest to raise a family just in time to miss our 10 year reunion by 2 months. We got tired of tornados and corn (and missed the beach!) so in 2004 the wife and I moved to Florida. After pursuing dual careers in construction and computers I stay busy these days with on-line gaming and cabinet-making while dodging drunk college students and Canadian drivers in my off-time. Panama City Beach...guess you just have to be here to believe it! You have my email...
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Hello Everyone,
After leaving High School and attending Jr. College for one year.
I ventured out to Oregon and became involved in the art of baking.
After several months I returned to San Diego where I continued in that field because the money was great. Eventually I Started up my own business known as "The Cake Artist" Which was doing very well, and Life was great. Life as I knew it came to a sudden halt, due to a serious car accident (Hit and run) which Left me unable to continue my business. I now live in Michigan with my 8 year old son, where I am currently active in my sons school donating two to three days a week. I am also consulting with a restaurant owner here on how to cook real mexican food (haha). I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the 30th reunion, if there is one.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Northrop Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Aircraft Inspector
- Message: I've been married now for 17 years and have two wonderful children, a 12 year old daughter named Amber and a 7 year old son named Joshua. Since leaving High school I've served 12 years in the United States Marine Corps. I'm now employed by the Boeing Co. in Long Beach and I've been here for 13 years. My wife Phyllis and I enjoyed the 10 year picnic and are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Mega reunion. If you care to contact me please feel free to e-mail me.
Cella Moore (now Miera)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: retired
- Message: Hello all, I am living in Colorado. I thought that I would never leave San Diego. I was married the first time in 1980, unfortunately that did not work out. I do however have a wonderful son, Merritt, who is now 20 years old and finishing his 2nd year at the University on Montana. I am married for the second & final time now going on 8 years. I worked at Jack in the Box as a multi-unit manager for 15 years in San Diego. When I met my second husband in 1991, he was looking for the chance to return to Colorado where he grew up. I came to visit, fell in love with the place, quit my job in fast food, packed up and followed him here in 1992. We were married in 1994. After 25 years working as multi-unit management of fast food & retail, I finally had had enough. I quit working a little over a year ago and am not looking to rejoin the working folk. I enjoy walking daily, reading, singing in a Sweet Adelines chorus, crafts, and sewing to keep me busy. However Colorado Springs is growing too big, and we now plan to move to Montana when my husband retires in a few years. Let me hear from you. Hope to see everyone at the 30th in 2005!
Maria Montoya (now Hutter)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Quality Control Sr. Inspector
- Message: Wow! What a great surprise finding this website.......It's been a long time.......Well lets see where do I begin! I got divorced in 1980 mother of one beautiful daughter she's 24 now, I re-married 9 years ago to a wonderful man. Work at Qualcomm in the phone division ( Quality department ) I have worked in Quality most of my adult life and love it. My brothers are doing well ( Jorge, Victor and Alfonso ) Now you know a little about me, I'd love to hear from you! (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Dora Murrieta (now Castaneda)
- E-Mail: DCFROG57@AOL.COM
- Occupation: retired
- Message: Hi what's up everyone? As for me, well I am now divorced, I have one daughter (8) who keeps me running back and forth. I retired as an Assistant Food Service Adminstrator with the Bureau of Prisons. After my divorce, (2 years ago), I moved back home to Chula Vista from Tucson, Arizona. Since then I've kept myself busy by enjoying life with my daughter. I'm planning to go back to college and finish what I started a long time ago, a career in photography. Well, keep in touch and let me know what has been happening in your life, there is so much to talk about and catch up with? So call or write.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Journalist
- Message: Editor at the Los Angeles Times and a freelance writer. Married to a newspaper editor, and we have two children, 14 and 11. Live 40 miles west of Los Angeles.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Southwestern/National University
- Occupation: Lic. Mental Health Clinician/Army Reserve Officer
- Message: See comments in Alumni home page!
Ada Noemi Palaci
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Universidad de Belgrano
- Occupation: Architect / Urban Planner
- Message: Let's see. Living in Argentina but got the chance to travel several times abroad. I've been working as Architect and also as professional singer (Soprano) and performed some Operas. I belong since 1985 to one of the best Chamber Music Groups in my country and we specialize in Contemporary Music. As Architect I have my own Office, focusing in Acustics and international commerce. Lot's of work? Yes, I'm single, no children. I'm not sure I'll be able to attend the reunion. Best regards to everybody.
Diana Peterson (now Shaw)
- E-Mail: A1stampmom@home.com
- Occupation: Home Daycare
- Message: I am married. I have two children 12 years and 11 years old. I have been doing home daycare for 11 years. I live in San Marcos CA. I keep busy volunteering for my children's sports and rubber stamping.
Melinda Robinson (now Hagen)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Sr. Job Service Consultant
Michelle "Micki" Saindon (now Virun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: Hi, it's been a long time! Since graduation, I have been married, had triplets , divorced, and moved to Upstate New York. I met a wonderful man and remarried in 1988. We now have 2 more children. The triplets are now 20 years old. Jenn has completed 2 years of college and has a degree in fine arts, she would like to be a computer animator. Amanda is also 20 and has completed one year of Criminal Justice. She will be my state trooper. Ben, 20, is in the United States Marines and loves it. Christopher, 9, is my cuddle bug but would hate for me to say so. Katie is 8 going on 18! She wants to be an astronaut. I am a homemaker and a survivor of Chronic Fibromyalgia, a muscular disorder. My husband Bob, is a software engineer for IBM. We have 3 acres and a regular zoo. We have our Newfoundland, Teddy, 3 cats, one bunny, and lots of wild deer in our backyard. Its as close to paradise as you can get!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: graphics
- Message: single, never married...but had a 20 year relationship
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: California Baptist College
- Occupation: Minister
- Message: Hi...I live in Grant, Michigan.... I'm married (Wife-Theresa) Two children: (Sean and Molly). After High School I moved with my parents to Hemet , California. Attended Mt. San Jacinto Jr. College. I then went to a Christian college in Oregon..then finished my degree at California Baptist College in Riverside, CA. I went to seminary (affliated with the Reform Church of America) and recieved a Master's Degree. My first Church was in Idaho... Then to Wisconsin.. and now I'm in Michigan. I have many relatives who attended CPHS and still live in California.. Hi to them, you know who you are. Like all ministers I tend to ramble so instead of a sermon I'll cut this short. God Bless!
Lynita Shilling (now Stuart)
- E-Mail: Lynita_s@hotmail.com
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
Cindi Stewart (now Adams)
- E-Mail: CAdams555@msn.com
- College: Muskingum Area Technical College
- Occupation: Residential House Manager for Mentally Ill and Mentally Challenged
- Message: Lets see. I have a degree in Mental Health. I ended up moving to the lousy state of Virginia where Gov't Contracting made a better way of life. I did that for 22 yrs. I've aboard just about every aircraft carrier based in Norfolk. I am now in a field working with people I can help and I love it. I am married to Quincy and we have been married for 20 yrs. I was unable to have children. I do however have 6 nieces and 2 nephews. They range from 9 to 23. The 9 year old is my buddie. Well hope I can make to the reunion. Look forward to seeing everyone.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: University of Puget Sound
- Occupation: Sales / Management
- Message: Having just been contacted regarding the class of 75's 30th reunion was an eye opener, so I though I would update my profile. I live in GA (since 93), my boys, now ages 14 & 11 are active and doing well in school, and approximately 5 years ago I re-married. For the last 5 yrs. I have worked for a Global Media company, which has taken me to Paris, Rome, Switzerland, as well as, travel throughout the US. A few years back I started training for triathlons and last year completed a full Ironman, and have signed up for another in 05. Hope to see everyone and/or be recognized this summer for our 30th!
Susan Toland (now Findlay)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message: I'm so glad to see this website!! I've been married for almost 21 years and living in New Jersey the entire time. I have two children, Billy, age 12 and Lauren, age 9 -- both are wonderful kids. My sister still lives in SD so I do get back from time to time. I'd love to hear from anyone who remembers me.
Judy Weber (now Plummer)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Delaware Technical & Community College
- Occupation: Sr. Lab Technician
- Message: Going back to school. Can you believe it? I wanted out of school so bad, and now I want back in! Im divorced with 3 grown children. Their names are Christopher, Chad and Jessica. I moved from California to Delaware (what state is that in?) while I was married, then divorced in 1989 and have been in Delaware since then. So much has happened over the years it would take too long to fill you all in. I just want to say I miss everyone from Castle Park that I knew when I attended. I think about you all often, and wonder what you are up to now. If you would like to email me, you may, at: email@example.com please put in subject line: Castle Park Alumni so I wont think its junk mail. Thank you all of you for being so wonderful and filling my life with great memories! Sharon Wogan
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Alumni Directory
Back Home to CPHS Alumni Home Page
Castle Park High School Alumni Home Page.
Last revised: October 31, 2010 23:37